Rug Cleaning Services
Cee Bee offers an extensive range of hh quality, cost effective cleaning solutions:
• Cee Bee
Each rug is treated individually with special attention and care. Our staff use cutting edge technology though the whole process to produce a deep clean and revive the colours of your rug. We determine the best cleaning technique that suits your rug’s particular weave fibers and dyes. We ensure your satisfaction with the best results and extend the life of your rug and protect your investment.
Cee Bee’s rug cleaning service includes pick up and delivery throughout the Melbourne Metro area.
Types of Rugs We Clean
• Hand-made including Persian, Chinese, Turkish, Moroccan & Pakistani.
• Machine-made including Wilton, Axminister, and Karastan.
• Any area rug made from wool, silk, cotton, nylon and olefin.
• The Rug Care Process
Rugs are very different to carpets; they are often made with wool, silk etc. This can sometimes lead to colour run problems, for these reasons we always test them thoroughly first.
• Most of the dry soil is removed by our machine which beats the back of the rug to loosen the soils deep in the pile. This important process takes anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 hours, depending on the degree of soiling.
• Once the dry soil has been loosened, we then vacuum the front and back of the rug several times until the rug has been approved to continue the cleaning process.
• The rug is then tested for potential dye bleed problems that could occur in the cleaning process.
• We will the apply the cleaning solution to the rug with our brushes. Machine agitation is usually the best way to clean, for more delicate rugs we will hand shampoo the rug.
• The rug is rinsed by submerging in a wash pool, where the soil and cleaning detergents are removed.
• The rug is then hung to dry overnight.
• After the rug is dried, we will begin detailing the fringes.
• After passing the final inspection, the rug is wrapped for delivery.
to the experts!
To find out more about Cee Bee’s expert rug cleaning services or to find out how we can solve your rug problem. Email us or give us a call and we will help you out with the information you need or a quote you will love.
Rug Cleaning & Care Tips
A Rug can be a purchase for a lifetime and for generations if cared for properly. Although you do need to get your rugs professionally washed and cleaned, you can always take extra care of your rugs by following simple, basic tips on cleaning and protecting your rug:
• Rotate your rug periodically for even wear.
• Vacuum on a regular basis. Be careful of fringe and the height of the beater bar. Consider not using the beater bar.
• Use a quality underlay, pad or cushion to allow for cleaning and prevent slippage.
• Have your rug cleaned only when it really needs cleaning.
• Remove outdoor shoes when entering the house as it tracks in much less dirt.
• Remember that regular vacuuming is necessary to keep your rugs in perfect conditions. Soil removal is essential as the sharp edges of dust particles have a very abrasive affect on the rug fibers.